There aren’t that many differences when designing a ceramic PCB compared to a normal printed circuit board, yet some design rules are slightly different. Also, you need to make a choice about what ceramic material, in particular, will best suit your application. Below you will find three simple step to help you get started and if you still feel lost or in doubt, don’t worry, simply contact us and we will be happy to get you on your way again.
1. Choose the right material
2. Download the Design rules
Anything unclear? Simply Contact us
Don’t hesitate to reach out, there can be many reasons:
– Did I choose the right material?
– I need stricter specifications, is this possible? (often yes)
– My board needs to be thicker / thinner. Is this possible? (yes)
3. Evaluate the cost and ask a quote
Choosing the right manufacturing method